1) Jesus gave the special designation, "Apostle", to 12 of His disciples. Which of the 12 was originally a tax collector?
Simon the Zealot
2) Which of the 12 said to Jesus, "No, you shall never wash my feet?"
3) Which of the 12 were with Jesus at the transfiguration, when His face shone like the sun and His robes became white and dazzling?
Peter, James, and Thomas
Peter, John and James
Peter, Andrew, and James
Matthew, Philip, and Andrew
4) Which of the 12 did not believe Jesus had risen from the dead until he put his finger into the nail holes in Jesus' hands?
5) Which of the 12 was rescued from prison by an angel?