1) Fill in the blanks: "You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how can its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything, but is thrown out and _______."
trampled under foot
left for the cattle
left for the dogs
washed down to the sea
2) "You are the _______ of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid."
3) "You have heard that it was said to those of ancient times, 'You shall not murder'; and 'whoever murders shall be liable to judgment.' But I say to you that if you _______ a brother or sister, you will be liable to judgment."
are angry with
4) "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I say to you, _______."
show no mercy to an evil man
love your neighbor and hate your enemy
the Law must be fulfilled
do not resist an evildoer
5) "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be _______."
among the chosen people
a light unto the world
children of your Father in heaven
righteous before the Lord
6) "No one can serve two masters; for a slave will either hate the one and love the other, or be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and _______."
7) "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their _______. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles?"
8) "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who _______.
believes in Me
does good works
is faithful to my Church
does the will of my Father in heaven