1) Jesus was born closest to which year?
2) Where was Jesus born?
3) Why did Joseph and Mary give the baby the name Jesus?
He was named after Joseph's brother.
They were instructed to by an angel.
It was suggested by Mary's cousin Elizabeth.
It was foretold in the Book of Isaiah.
4) How did the shepherds who visited Baby Jesus know where to find Him?
They followed a star in the east.
King Herod told them where Jesus was born.
They were told in a dream.
An angel of the Lord told them.
5) How did the Magi (wise men) who visited Baby Jesus know where to find Him?
The shepherds told them Jesus had been born in Bethlehem.
6) Which was not a gift the Magi brought to Jesus?
7) Why did Joseph take Mary and Baby Jesus to Egypt?
To look for work as a carpenter
That was where they lived.
To escape from King Herod, who wanted to kill Jesus.
To visit Mary's cousin Elizabeth
8) Of what religion were Joseph, Mary and Jesus?
9) Where did Jesus grow up after returning from Egypt?
10) One year when Jesus and his family went to Jerusalem for Passover, Jesus stayed behind in the Temple and his parents could not find him for 3 days. How old was Jesus then?