1) "You are the _______ of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden." (NIV)
2) "Do not throw your pearls _______." (NRSV)
to the dogs
to the Gentiles
to the winds
3) "Am I my brother's _______?"
4) "A land flowing with _______"
honey and cream
manna and honey
cookies and cream
milk and honey
5) Which Bible book is this quote from? "But Lot's wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt."
6) Which Bible book is this quote from? "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
7) Which Bible book is this quote from? "And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn." (KJV)
8) Who said, "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love"? (NIV)
9) "But when you _______, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing." (NRSV)
give to the Temple treasury
10) Which Bible book is this quote from? "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me."