1) "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have _______."
the light of life
the grace of God
the light of God
2) "Enter by _______; for the gate is wide, and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter by it." (NAS)
the word of God
the narrow gate
faith in Him who sent me
the gates of heaven
3) "The spirit indeed is willing, but the _______ is weak."
4) "For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world _______."
from its sins
from the evil one
by the word of God
5) Which Bible book is this quote from? "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." (NAS)
6) Which Bible book records this quote from the Apostle Paul? "In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" (NIV)
7) In _______ are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
the kingdom of God
my Father's house
the life to come
8) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you _______.
9) Which Bible book is this quote from? "For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."
10) "No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and _______." (NIV)