1) "The Lord is my ______, I shall not want."
2) "Yea, though I walk through the valley of _______, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
treachery and torment
the shadow of death
sin and suffering
3) "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; _______"
thou maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
thou leadeth me beside the still waters.
I trust in thee.
my cup runneth over.
4) "Surely _______ shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
honour and majesty
goodness and mercy
5) "_______ is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
The Holy Spirit
The Lord, our God
6) "To every thing there is a _______, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
place under the sun
7) "He hath made every thing _______ in his time."
8) "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and _______ shall lead them."
the lamb of God
a little child
the spirit of the Lord
the spirit of wisdom and understanding
9) "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name _______"
Son of God.
10) "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord _______, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."
forgive your sins
shower His mercy upon you
make His spirit come upon you
make His face shine upon you