1) Most of the Old Testament was originally written in what language?
2) The New testament was originally written in what language?
3) How many books are in Protestant versions of the Old testament?
4) How many books are in Catholic versions of the Old testament?
5) How many books are in the New Testament?
6) For how many books of the Bible do the original manuscripts still exist?
7) What is the time period covered from the call of Abram in Genesis 12 to the end of the Old Testament?
4000 B.C. to 1000 B.C.
4000 B.C to 1000 A.D.
2000 B.C. to 400 B.C.
1000 B.C. to 0 B.C.
8) The events of the New Testament occurred about how long ago?
9) The books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy are known as what?
The Old testament
The New testament
10) The books of Tobit, Sirach, Maccabees, etc., are known as what?
The Dead Sea Scrolls